C4 Forums | Control4

EVA9100 won't play YouTube videos

Letran

I've got a new setup. I'm trying to view YouTube through the netgear connected to the LCD TV.

The blue error message says ! Unable to play this media. The media cannot be opened or the location is not accessible.

Thanks

I just browsed the netgear beta forums for 9100/9150 there was no new beta since 01/2010 - by knowing Netgear for a while now I believe the dropped the EVA 9100 and 9150 series. they didnt even seem to be very interested in the problem with no audio on mkv files muxed with 4.x mkvmerge versions, and this is actually a big issue for most of the eva buyers.....

Did you say no audio? I'm having that problem too. Good to know I was going to switch out audio cables. I'll try to convert files instead. This site is amazingly helpful. I'm discovering lots of problems but helpful.

Nahhh, the "no audio" problem I stumbled upon in the beta Netgear Forum. It seems to appear with kv files muxed with 4.x mkvmerge Version.

If you experience those behaviour try demuxing the filem and re-mux it with an older version audio should than play, hopefully.

Archived