C4 Forums | Control4

Chrome Decora style wall plates.

Deleted

Hi all,

In the UK we have a simple choice of Black or White for the C4 switches/dimmers wall plates. But I would like something like this....

http://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&productId=3129143&cId=4294821476

Anybody know of a store that would ship this stuff to the UK?

Thanks.

Hi Dannyboy,

We buy them out of the US. It's more attractive to do so at the moment as the Australian dollar is riding high.

the stainless Claro units look very good with Black control4 dimmers and keypads installed.

the screwless look is the best part.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dannyboy,

We buy them out of the US. It's more attractive to do so at the moment as the Australian dollar is riding high.

the stainless Claro units look very good with Black control4 dimmers and keypads installed.

the screwless look is the best part.

Hi george,

Any chance you can send me a few photos of the components that make up these plates?

My Electrican/plaster has made a dogs breakfast of my multi gang decora switch outlets with most swicthes set back to far in the wall for the control 4 plates. I'm wondering if these plates have a back plate that screws to the wall, then the switches screw to the back plate followed by the front plate?..

Archived