C4 Forums | Control4

TIVO Premier

tekdoc

In the process of getting mine integrated right now. Only one issue so far with one pretty important button on the remote not mapped with an equivalent command in the network driver. Do you have any specific questions?

Steve

The TiVo home automatically mapped to the DVR button on my SR-250. I had Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down mapped to the Green and Red buttons on the 250. Also had the Live TV button mapped to the */. button. The one I really need is the "Zoom" button from the TiVo remote (it's in the same position as the Window button on previous Series). Never used it before the Premiere, but that's how you maximize the PiP video window in the new flash menus.

Steve

Tek,

Pretty easy. Just click the DVR button and go to Find TV, Movies and videos. It automatically searches broadcast TV, Netflix, Blockbuster Online, Amazon, and YouTube for matches to your search. Netflix was easy. Just had to get to the menu on the TiVo Premiere, sign into my account online and activate a new device for streaming. Took all of a minute or two.

As for Pandora, I don't use it, but it shows up under the music and photos menu, so same process. Go to that menu the first time, it gives you an activation code to enter into the Pandora website after you sign in and there you go.

Steve

Archived