C4 Forums | Control4

Possible to have multiple thermostats show per room on Touch Screen?

I know I can have one thermostat appear in multiple room because the dealer has that set up already. But I have multiple thermostats and I'd like to be able to easily view each from my 7" Touch Panel without having to switch its room. Is that even possible? On Version 1.8?

It looks like I ought to be able to have the various thermostats listed across the top on the Comfort screen, but maybe it doesn't work that way. But if it is possible, I'll add it to the list of things to cover with my dealer.

I used the driver on 1.7.4. Then, dealer upgraded me to 1.8 an somehow that got lost. Awhile later, dealer said he didn't know anything about the driver nor could he find it. Sorry, I know, no help here but it would give you want if you can get ahold of it.

Will the remote sensors for the thermostat allow it to read below zero?

Get that cold in your house? ;)

Heh. Fortunately, no. But I want to use this otherwise worthless carcass** of a thermostat to monitor the outdoor temp. Winters are frequently in the 'teens overnight and once in awhile below zero.

** I burned out something to do with the 24V circuitry. The radio, display and sensor still work but the output is blown.

Archived