C4 Forums | Control4

Automatic Toilet Flushing System...

NkySpike65

Wow, something for everyone. I've got powerflush units on two floors. I had to use both relays on a Card Access unit to trigger. But, one trigger is for #1 and the other for #2 (if you know what I mean). I haven't gotten around to programming each :)- kinda stuck on that...

But, one trigger is for #1 and the other for #2 (if you know what I mean). I haven't gotten around to programming each :)- kinda stuck on that...

Eh? You have dual-flush toilets like the Toto? How exactly would your system know which flush to use? :/

Currently, it doesn't and I don't feel compelled to work on that part- maybe after retirement :) All Control4 does right now is flush per schedule. Kids are out the door to school the same time every weekday so it's easy to fire-off a stage-2 flush, that is until the get it into their heads to flush after use.

Rather than spell it out, it's just big and little buttons. Also, there is integral time delay to allow maximum water thrust before firing-off another command- nice on those occasions where the kids pack the bowl full of TP.

Au contraire. Monitoring ice cube production qualifies one for the staight-jacket :)

I'm sorry, but flushing toilets is really not too far from counting ice cubes. :lol:

I do however am interested in integrating or stand alone motion detected water faucets.

Au contraire. Monitoring ice cube production qualifies one for the staight-jacket :)

I'm sorry' date=' but flushing toilets is really not too far from counting ice cubes. :lol:

I do however am interested in integrating or stand alone motion detected water faucets.[/quote']

Yeah, I know':)

Can someone give me a practical use of having a toilet tied into your C4 system? I just can't see it.

"Well honey when I'm done I can just flush from my iPhone instead of hitting the lever. Cool huh?!"

Well there is the Senior citizen argument. Limited movement, mobility issues, sanitary reasons, scare the sh** out of your guest. You know things like that. Now if I can get the piano to play by itself it will be the everyday normal Addams Family

Can someone give me a practical use of having a toilet tied into your C4 system? I just can't see it.

"Well honey when I'm done I can just flush from my iPhone instead of hitting the lever. Cool huh?!"

Well there is the Senior citizen argument. Limited movement' date=' mobility issues, sanitary reasons, scare the sh** out of your guest. You know things like that. Now if I can get the piano to play by itself it will be the everyday normal Addams Family[/quote']

Here you go http://www.qrsmusic.com/pianomation-p.asp?pid=3380

Might be better to just get a Toto Neorest 550 toilet with the mp3 player. It will keep the cover close and seat warm until you need it. When you need to use it, the seat will open for you. It will wash and dry you. Take a step away and it'll power flush and close the seat.

Archived