C4 Forums | Control4

Program room audio with in-ceiling speakers

I am trying to program room audio with in-ceiling speakers and a control4 amp. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to program it in. I have 8 speakers through out the house connected to the amp.

How do I add the speakers to the control4 system so I can play audio through it?

I will tell you how I have mine programed, which is going to be a little different then yours. The way I have mine setup is that each room is powered by its own amp. 4 rooms, 4 amps($100 an amp). So in composer I have an amp in each room, but I have them hidden in navigator. I left the tuners, and input available. That way I can still select what I want to do, or send what i want there. Any way I hope this helps you get started.

No, I'm not.

What are you trying to do? End points can be confusing at first.

Correctly l am trying correctly setup my Control 4 8 Zone amplifer enable to me adjust to volume in each room using my current Rapsody subscription.

Attached are two screenshots of the connections showing both a sample room i.e. Bathroom and the Connections from the Zone Amplifier.

Archived