C4 Forums | Control4

iPad App and Tuner Presets

When I choose LISTEN in a room from my Control4 iPad app, there is a Tuner icon among the audio sources, which links to my, well, tuner.

I have a number of presets set on my tuner, which can be accessed using the preset controls via the iPad app.

My question is this: Is it possible to name/label the presets in Composer or elsewhere so that this appears via the iPad app? I tried naming the presets via the tuner, but this info is not pulled from the tuner. As you may know, the default labels are rather unhelpful (Preset 1, Preset 2, Preset 3, etc.).

Thanks!

If you go to media and pick the am/fm then scan it will bring up stations. Select the ones you want to add. You can edit to add logos if you want. Then refresh your navigators, "update" your iPad. Then go to listen->stations. Then you should see the stations you created.

If you go to media and pick the am/fm then scan it will bring up stations. Select the ones you want to add. You can edit to add logos if you want. Then refresh your navigators, "update" your iPad. Then go to listen->stations. Then you should see the stations you created.

Yep, I have that working well. I was just wondering if it's possible to label presets under Tuner in addition to adding the Stations (I understand that this is essentially redundant with the separate Stations listing, but I'm just curious).

Archived