C4 Forums | Control4

Netgear's Universal WiFi Range Extender now available for balding home

I had poor luck with the luxul in my 6000sq ft home.

They actually have a second antenna option that allows you to split the coverage, for homes that have an L shape or something like that. Sometimes that's easier than using the single antenna and trying to find a sweet spot if your home isn't pyramid shaped.

They actually have a second antenna option that allows you to split the coverage' date=' for homes that have an L shape or something like that. Sometimes that's easier than using the single antenna and trying to find a sweet spot if your home isn't pyramid shaped.[/quote']

I actually added that as well and found a $99 picostation AP works much better.

They actually have a second antenna option that allows you to split the coverage' date=' for homes that have an L shape or something like that. Sometimes that's easier than using the single antenna and trying to find a sweet spot if your home isn't pyramid shaped.[/quote']

I am hoping the 2nd antenna works. Should get mine today and will post the results.

I am hoping the 2nd antenna works. Should get mine today and will post the results.

Just order a $99 picostation and don't worry about pointing antennae etc.

Archived