C4 Forums | Control4

Directv boxes wont change

What are the bindings? No the IR lights where not blinking exchange with one that I knew worked. They worked on the other item but wont light up with Directv boxes.

I will check when i get home about boxes if in IR mode. Where would on find that in Directv menu?

What are the bindings? No the IR lights where not blinking exchange with one that I knew worked. They worked on the other item but wont light up with Directv boxes.

I will check when i get home about boxes if in IR mode. Where would on find that in Directv menu?

Don't take offense to this, but is this setup something you did on your own or something that a professional did?

I did it but have done stuff before and no problems but for some reasons the remotes don't work

And my control4 dealer took look at it said looked fine hecwas going to check also

Well, if the IR buds aren't flashing then there are a few possibilities I can think of. You used a non IR driver. You didn't bind the IR output to the correct port on your controller. The IR bud is bad.

I did it but have done stuff before and no problems but for some reasons the remotes don't work

And my control4 dealer took look at it said looked fine hecwas going to check also

Well' date=' if the IR buds aren't flashing then there are a few possibilities I can think of. You used a non IR driver. You didn't bind the IR output to the correct port on your controller. The IR bud is bad.[/quote']

Using Control4 HR24(IR) for Directv boxes. IR are on the correct ports thought it may have been a bad port to switch with a port that tested and was working then switched programming and TV with port that was using DirectV worked then switch IR. So IR ports are correct and IR are working. The only thing could be the IR Driver for the Directv boxes but the only box Control4 has in the HR24is the HR24(IR). Any other help.

Well' date=' if the IR buds aren't flashing then there are a few possibilities I can think of. You used a non IR driver. You didn't bind the IR output to the correct port on your controller. The IR bud is bad.[/quote']

Using Control4 HR24(IR) for Directv boxes. IR are on the correct ports thought it may have been a bad port to switch with a port that tested and was working then switched programming and TV with port that was using DirectV worked then switch IR. So IR ports are correct and IR are working. The only thing could be the IR Driver for the Directv boxes but the only box Control4 has in the HR24is the HR24(IR). Any other help.

Are you certain the IR bud is in the correct position?

Archived