C4 Forums | Control4

Multiple Thermostats Issue

My dealer went away on vacation and has just about finished up my project. I have 2 thermostats in my house and I want them both to be seen on all 3 levels of my townhouse (open concept so I have composer set up as 3 rooms: First Floor, Second Floor and, Master Level). On my iPad, iPhone, and on the TV screen I can see both thermostats (Master Level Thermostat and Main House Thermostat). On the SR-250's I can only see Main House Thermostat no matter what room it is in. To me it seems like it is the default T-stat for all remotes. In composer HE I have tried to change the visible order and also tried to hide Main House Thermostat in the Master Level so I can see and control the Master Level Thermostat, but it does not work. Any idea what I can do before the dealer comes back in 2 weeks?

They are both running Firmware version: 03.06.21

Also is it possible on the SR-250 remotes to have both thermostats show up?

If that is not possible how do I set the correct T-stat to the specific SR-250 room?

Thanks for your help.

Your dealer probably needs to change the thermostat's room bindings to have Control4 display the correct thermostat in the rooms that they respectively control. By default, the first thermostat added to the project gets bound to all rooms, and you need to tell Control4 which rooms are controlled by which thermostat.

Your dealer probably needs to change the thermostat's room bindings to have Control4 display the correct thermostat in the rooms that they respectively control. By default, the first thermostat added to the project gets bound to all rooms, and you need to tell Control4 which rooms are controlled by which thermostat.

Not that Cody needs extra backing, but +1

Archived