C4 Forums | Control4

Meeting room display working through MS exchsnge

mensub

Hi all,

I have just got a requirement from one of my clients.They were looking for a meeting roomschedule display that works with microsoft exchange and can be integrated with control4.Like you can set or edit the meeting room schedule from any of the control4 interface and it will be displayed on the front of the meeting room. What all are your suggestions?

This is an overly ambitious integration in my opinion, and likely very expensive.

As a fallback idea, you could possibly write an app that displays the schedule for given meeting room on OSD.

There is an app in the 4store that shows an integration with Google Calendar, but not Exchange. Google has a connector for Exchange that should allow the Exchange calendar to be viewed in Google Calendar.

We can develop an application for you. Note though that software development is generally not recommended for a single project due to the high costs of development. If you wish to proceed please contact us. Alternatively you could just use an inwall iPad dock. That would work but you would need to jump back and forth from the apps.

Archived