C4 Forums | Control4

Internet Radio Source Locking Up \ No sound

I've been enjoying the Streaming Internet radio for a while now.

BUT

I number of time now when I have been changing source from say cable TV, to streaming radio the is no sound ????

I flip back to the TV are we have sound.

Flip back to Streaming Radio, Raphasody, or digital media I get no sound.

Has anyone else seen this, I was wondering if it is a bug with 2.1 ???

The only way for me to resolve is to rest the HC-300.....

I've been enjoying the Streaming Internet radio for a while now.

BUT

I number of time now when I have been changing source from say cable TV, to streaming radio the is no sound ????

I flip back to the TV are we have sound.

Flip back to Streaming Radio, Raphasody, or digital media I get no sound.

Has anyone else seen this, I was wondering if it is a bug with 2.1 ???

The only way for me to resolve is to rest the HC-300.....

I have not seen this and I listen to both a lot...

The biggest thing is they have a problem with the IPad. It's very slow when you select Internet radio and you go back and try to switch stations screens lockup... They are working on it so I have been told.

Yep have seen that too. Sometimes its quick, then its starts to sloooowwww.

I don't have the issue when using rhapsody just Internet radio. Trouble with audio zone when using Internet radio just flat locks up. I can tell you if you delete your cover art you can change back and forth on Internet radio stations with no cover art. Just save your cover art and you can add when they get this issue fixed. I have reported all of these issues again my system is C4 only and we love it. They will get this worked out. Just some minor bug...

• 4 months later...

This issue is still preset in 2.2. If i tune into a station and leave it on for the dog. i come home for lunch and its no longer playing. i switch to other sources and there is sound. the only way to get the station to play is to tune to a different internet station then back to the one i want. Also sometimes the speed of the music gets really fast as the stream is buffering, then plays at a regular speed. Kinda sounds like a 33 record playing at 45 for a few seconds. I have had this happen on my HC300 as well as my HC800 now. So im convinced its a software issue.

interesting. my internet radio stations start playing and will invariably go out after a few minutes to 15 minutes. I always figured it was my lack of bandwidth, but maybe not. I should just try an internet stream from the pc and see how it does to eliminate any potential bandwidth issues.

I've never experienced an internet stream get fast and then slow. I'm running 2.1.xxx

tum

Archived