C4 Forums | Control4

myHome iPad installation

I bought a MyHome Licence from my dealer two weeks ago. He told me that it was a simple 4sight enter the activation code installation code and that's it. He now says that would need to pay for a 1.8 to 2.0 upgrade in order for the iPad to connect.

I'm sure I,ve read somewhere on the forum that MyHome works on 1.8. I'm now sitting with a MyHome Licence but no iPad connection. I'm so sick of dealers that don't now what the selling. I'm not a professional but I sure I would need a driver installed within my project to be able to identify it. Could someone, anyone please lend a hand?

Which license did you purchase ? I believe the site license ONLY works on 2.x +. The individual device license(s) will work on 1.74 + but requires a system patch.

Hi dg

I bought the individual Licence . And I keep on telling my dealer I need a patch but he keep on inventing things to do before.

Which license did you purchase ? I believe the site license ONLY works on 2.x +. The individual device license(s) will work on 1.74 + but requires a system patch.

Is this true? I was going to buy a site license - but I'm on 1.8....... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 1.8 sytem with site license for ipads, phones, touches. Most functions work, but some dont. For instance, my cameras wont stream video to these devices, but will to TPs on 1.8. It looks like my idevices are running a different version of navigator(in the app ot says version 2.1). Does this make sense? Anyone else having these issues with 1.8 and i devices????

Archived