C4 Forums | Control4

JVC RS60U 3D Projector cheap

diamonddesign

Earlier this year I sold our floor model RS35U and got the RS60U. Now I'm having to get the RS65U so I have 60U that was a floor model with about 15 hours on it (not even enough to count as calibration burn time). It has 2 pairs of 3D glasses with it as well as the 3D emitter. It can only be ceiling mounted unless I order 4 little feet from JVC because I cannot find the feet.

$6100 with 2 pairs of 3D glasses

$6350 with 4 pairs of 3D glasses

Free shipping to cont. US via UPS ground.

If you pay with cash/check rather than CC I can give a cash discount as well.

That is the route I took (as posted) and I did notice an imporvement and I liked the IP control via C4. Spectracal has auto-calibration now for the 60 so if someone has calman you can get it spot on without much cailibrator effort (or skill). I didn't get a chance to watch any 3D content all the way through but its vivid and not too dark or anything. THX mode looks better on the 60 than the 35 I think too.

However, unfortunately I do not sell to Michigan fans! j/k :)

Anyway if your in MI you can have it before Christmas easily. I'll throw in some OSU bumper stickers free of charge!

Cold, really cold man. I will admit that UofM in a BCS game is odd but they do haul-in the bucks. They better watch Virginia Tech's QB in tape beforehand though. What is with OSU bringing two coaching teams into the bowl game? Oh well, they got approval so it's done.

Only one can coach the team. The other is for recruiting at this time only. Although I bet Myer will spill the beans on some Florida secrets. I root for all Big Ten teams in bowls so I hope you guys win! Let me know if you want some pics of the RS60 or anything.

Cold, really cold man. I will admit that UofM in a BCS game is odd but they do haul-in the bucks. They better watch Virginia Tech's QB in tape beforehand though. What is with OSU bringing two coaching teams into the bowl game? Oh well, they got approval so it's done.

Where in Michigan are you at ??

Archived