C4 Forums | Control4

Dimmer only switches lamp on or off

I have a recently installed a LDZ-102 that I was experimenting with using Composer 2.1.1. I was attempting to change led colors and program lighting scenes and other exercises. Now it only will turn full on or off, it will not dim from manual touch, iPad or the handheld remote. I remember trying to see if there was a way to use a tap to have the light come on to 50%. I didn't achieve that. I have reset the switch using the 15 taps but I still have the same problem. I can't find the command that is being sent to alter the switch.

Is there a log file I can access to review?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank You

I have a recently installed a LDZ-102 that I was experimenting with using Composer 2.1.1. I was attempting to change led colors and program lighting scenes and other exercises. Now it only will turn full on or off, it will not dim from manual touch, iPad or the handheld remote. I remember trying to see if there was a way to use a tap to have the light come on to 50%. I didn't achieve that. I have reset the switch using the 15 taps but I still have the same problem. I can't find the command that is being sent to alter the switch.

Is there a log file I can access to review?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank You

I was having a lot of issues with mine as well -

No matter WHAT I was always getting the one tap program - what my dealer found out was that you CANNOT use the one tap / two tap and three tap if you use the PUSH at all - MAKE SURE tht you do not have any programming in the top PUSH and the bottom PUSH option and then it behaves.

Hope that this helps?

Archived