C4 Forums | Control4

Bluray Player shows under Listen instead of Watch

fredpenner

I have a Samsung Bluray in my system, but it shows up under "listen" on my SR250 remote instead of under "watch". Is this normal? Is there a fix for this?

Fred

Is it like that on all remotes? If so it must be wrong in the project so your dealer will need to fix it. If it's just the one remote maybe try pulling the batteries as the first step, controller power off on as second step. Good luck.

Sounds like they bound the stereo part but not component. If its hdmi your video endpoint may not be set. Something in the bindings isn't set.

This is true, but there is also the possibility that it's added correctly and your dealer just accidentally hide it from the watch menu. I'd check that first.

Sounds like they bound the stereo part but not component. If its hdmi your video endpoint may not be set. Something in the bindings isn't set.

This is true' date=' but there is also the possibility that it's added correctly and your dealer just accidentally hide it from the watch menu. I'd check that first.[/quote']

True. It can be hidden with HE too. Someone may have been cleaning up sources and accidentally hid it.

This is true' date=' but there is also the possibility that it's added correctly and your dealer just accidentally hide it from the watch menu. I'd check that first.[/quote']

True. It can be hidden with HE too. Someone may have been cleaning up sources and accidentally hid it.

Exactly. I've done it before, I know it can be easy to do.

Lets just say it could be both. I personally wouldn't roll a CD in BD player but if that was the only player I would set it up as a "watch" and a "listen". OP is probably going to find it is just hidden. Every upgrade I've done has screwed-up these settings and they needed to be gone through and cleaned-up.

Archived