C4 Forums | Control4

Infinity edge touch screen and custom buttons...

codex

Am I missing something (well yes, actually I'm missing the custom button tabs). Just had the infinity edge touch panel set up and it looks like the custom button tabs aren't there (like on the PC navigator or the ipad/iphone app). Is there something I'm missing, does the dealer have to set them up, or do I have to go through the 10 button presses to find them under favourites? Also, all of my project is in deg C, yet the touch screen is showing in f. Is there a setting I'm missing to sort this out. Please somebody tell me this is possible as the main reason I bought the touch panel was so the wife could have easy access to the custom buttons she uses on the ipad.

Am I missing something (well yes, actually I'm missing the custom button tabs). Just had the infinity edge touch panel set up and it looks like the custom button tabs aren't there (like on the PC navigator or the ipad/iphone app). Is there something I'm missing, does the dealer have to set them up, or do I have to go through the 10 button presses to find them under favourites? Also, all of my project is in deg C, yet the touch screen is showing in f. Is there a setting I'm missing to sort this out. Please somebody tell me this is possible as the main reason I bought the touch panel was so the wife could have easy access to the custom buttons she uses on the ipad.

They just need to be setup. This can be done quickly and easily in Composer HE.

They can be added under "Custom Buttons" agent.

Archived