C4 Forums | Control4

Houselogix RCM driver

Versafel Systems

Question

8 answers to this question

On 3/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, Cyknight said:

Even if you had the driver, you wouldn't be able to get or activate a license...

Makes senses. But I bet some of the code would be handy for my code guru to checkout and see if he could write something........

I have some 8ch KMtronic relays I could use but that's a waste of 4 relays. I also really need the 4x contact inputs and the Z2IO doesn't work on this application, plus I am not a big fan of the Z2IO. 

Just now, Versafel Systems said:

Makes senses. But I bet some of the code would be handy for my code guru to checkout and see if he could write something........

I have some 8ch KMtronic relays I could use but that's a waste of 4 relays. I also really need the 4x contact inputs and the Z2IO doesn't work on this application, plus I am not a big fan of the Z2IO. 

it's encrypted so you can't see the code

4 hours ago, Versafel Systems said:

Relays are never junk...........just the software in this case. 

I've started playing with them via an Arduino and a DFRobot interface and I can open / close the relays. So I will find a use for them one day.

But thanks for the support!

Pretty sure that's what he meant - the driver is junk.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.