C4 Forums | Control4

Navigator Camera View??

In the C4 app Navigator I can see all of my cameras in grid view and list view (slightly larger than grid view).  When I click a camera image in either view to see just that camera in larger view I get a black screen with a rotating circle that never shows the image.  Help - need to see larger image now and can’t do it.  This worked fine previously and no know changes made. 

OS 3.1; LUMA 510 NVR; and LUMA 700 series cameras.  

On 6/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, anon2828 said:

In the C4 app Navigator I can see all of my cameras in grid view and list view (slightly larger than grid view).  When I click a camera image in either view to see just that camera in larger view I get a black screen with a rotating circle that never shows the image.  Help - need to see larger image now and can’t do it.  This worked fine previously and no know changes made. 

OS 3.1; LUMA 510 NVR; and LUMA 700 series cameras.  

Update to the latest OS. C4 has made improvements to the camera proxy and streams now  load a lot faster and without fail. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.