C4 Forums | Control4

ELK M1 Zone triggering

DrGonzo65

HI,

I have an Elk M1 Gold attached to the C4 system. I want to find a way to do custom things when zones close or open, like "when motion is sensed in the downstairs hallway when system is not armed, turn on a notification light in the main bedroom." I can't really see any feasible way to do this, as all I have is triggers like armed and unarmed. Any suggestions? THanks!

• 1 year later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:58 AM, DrGonzo65 said:

HI,

I have an Elk M1 Gold attached to the C4 system. I want to find a way to do custom things when zones close or open, like "when motion is sensed in the downstairs hallway when system is not armed, turn on a notification light in the main bedroom." I can't really see any feasible way to do this, as all I have is triggers like armed and unarmed. Any suggestions? THanks!

I know its an old thread, but if you are using the Chowmain driver, just letting you know, we've just released our 2nd Generation driver, and its probably worth upgrading if you're still using V1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.