C4 Forums | Control4

HELP...DISH Hopper not working

Long story short...internet went down, reset everything and i held down the reset button on my router too long.  It completely reset and now, the DHCP reservation i had set up for the Hopper to talk to the 800 Controller through the wireless router is gone.  It worked beautifully when i figured this out over 12 months ago, but now, I'm back to the same problem.

I can get into the router through the router IP.  When i create a DHCP reservation, it will not allow me to change the IP address of the Hopper?  I think i need to match the Hopper's IP address with the 800 controller to make it work, but i cannot change the address?  

Please help!!

Dustin

• 2 weeks later...

Does the dish hopper/Joey driver support power on and off. I am running into problems with direct tv because you have 4 tuners and I have 3 tvs and the direct tv driver does not allow me to power off the boxs so they are always using a tuner.

Does the dish hopper/Joey driver support power on and off. I am running into problems with direct tv because you have 4 tuners and I have 3 tvs and the direct tv driver does not allow me to power off the boxs so they are always using a tuner.

the gene minis do not support on/ off or power toggle. You can bypass this if you can get ir control by any means. The dish system seems to be reliable and easy. but no user feedback on channels like the directv version

• 3 weeks later...

Archived