C4 Forums | Control4

Australian Drivers

moirons

Question

Greetings,

Am hoping the combined brains trust can point me in the right direction for the following drivers.

Foxtel IQ3

Panasonic BWT955 Blu Ray HDD recorder

ROKUHD

Any assistance would be extremely well received.

11 answers to this question

Foxtel is likely a white label of a Motorola or some other brands cablebox.

Update below.

https://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Announcements/Foxtel-s-Upcoming-IQ3-Device-amp-Software-REVEALED/td-p/7103

THE IQ3 BOX:

The new foxtel IQ3 Box will be the Pace DPS5000. However it will have a different look to the one on the spec sheet. This .PDF will give you everything you need to know in regards to the hardware specifications.

Link: http://www.pace.com/Documents/Products/Int/STB/DPS5000.pdf

SOFTWARE:

The IQ3 will use Pace's 'Elements Software Platform'. Below is a Pace corporate video showcasing the platform as well as a link to the page where you can see all the technical details on the various software components.

We provide FREE drivers for major australian products like Foxtel, Fetch TV and Telstra TV (rebadged Roku).  These drivers come with channel lists (Foxtel/Fetch) and Australian mini drivers for catch up tv services and on demand video services (Telstra).

These are available from our website for Control4 OS 2.8 and above

www.chowmain.co.nz

We also provide premium drivers.  We're starting to develop premium drivers to fill in gaps in the Australian market.  There is one massive gap in the aussie market which i have been trying to find a solution for the past 10 years that i finished developing today.

Will be releasing in next day or two so stay tuned.

7 minutes ago, Hotwheelz said:

Hi,

Does anyone where I can get a Foxtel IQ3 satellite driver?

It's not the the IQ2\HD driver is it or at least it doesn't appear to be?

I was lead to believe it was but I doubt it.

Thanks.

:-)

Control4 Australia Technical Support have created drivers for Foxtel.  Give their office a call.

9 minutes ago, Hotwheelz said:

Hi,

So I was right? it's indeed a different driver required for the IQ3 as opposed to the IQ2\HD.

Thanks.

:-)

I'm not sure.  I do know that they made a driver recently.  Most likely because its now an official driver rather than made by 3rd party developers and/or dealers.  Anyway call tech support up.

Archived