C4 Forums | Control4

DSC Neo Integration

ejn1

All, thought I would list some useful info if you are installing a newer version 5.0 TL280 card for a DSC NEO C4 integration.   The C4 driver instructions tells you to access section 851 then subsections 651, 652, 663, 664, 693 and 694 for TL280 setup.   The newer version of the DSC card changed the subsection numbering where those subsections don't exist anymore.  The new numbering is on the right:

651 = 422

652 = 423

663 = 425

664 = 426

693 = 428

694 = 429

• 3 months later...

6 hours ago, Ivan James said:

ejn1 how did you get the Peer Key and Own Key to set it up in Composer? I can't find those anywhere in the manual or on Google. 

I believe there is a tab under the Driver that you can enter the information

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 7:47 PM, Ivan James said:

651/422 is peer

When putting the Peer code into the driver do you enter just the first 8 or all 12 digits?  I can't get the system to connect for some reason, and this is the only variable I can think of.  I have checked everything else 10 times.  It on an IP connection. 

On April 7, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Dave w said:

When putting the Peer code into the driver do you enter just the first 8 or all 12 digits?  I can't get the system to connect for some reason, and this is the only variable I can think of.  I have checked everything else 10 times.  It on an IP connection. 

I put all 12, but I'm still not able to get this to work fully. I did get it to work for a short period of time, but now its not communicating with the panel. 

Archived