C4 Forums | Control4

Homebridge Network Appliance Beta - Control4 w/ HomeKit

Joshua Pressnell

Just posted version 1.0.2 of the appliance firmware.  For those of you out there who are beta testing my devices, just login to the web portal and click the "Upgrade" button.  This new version prevents you from manually entering duplicate device names, and also corrects an issue (noted above) with door lock support.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RobbieF said:

Any news on the Docker App?

Not much yet.  It's up next on my to-do list.  I had started working it out, but apparently the Docker app for Mac has some really weird networking issues, and you can't use certain docker network modes.  I could get the homebridge server working OR my web console working, but not both together.  So I need to setup docker on a Windows machine or a Windows VM and start from scratch there.  I've fixed up a few things in the C4 driver and the appliance firmware that needed fixing, but I'm still working on other contract projects, so haven't had too much time to finish this off.  Because it's not just homebridge running, but a full server stack, with auto-updates and cron jobs and such, there's a lot to get right.

Archived