C4 Forums | Control4

HAI alarm integration

knowitall

Programming the panel can be done using the PC software.

That's about all I know.  My client has the Omni2e and has the software so I never needed to find it.

Also, not sure how Lutron would integrate with it.  Usually anything lighting or temp is UPB stuff.

Thanks, any idea if you need a license or activation code for he software? And is there a “Pro” and “HE” version or ? Not very clear online. 

For the cost of the driver and software dude can buy two DSC kits. Damn recessed keypads tho

Ya HAI is stupid expensive but it is solid product for sure.  Believe it or not, the UPb lighting is damn good too and much cheaper than C4.

i honestly have no clue if a license etc is required.  Customer already had it.

i can say that the mobile app costs like 25 or 30 bucks.  I was trying to do some remote work for him and he couldn’t explain it well, I said I’d download the app to see what he was talking about, saw the price, asked if he’d reimburse, he waited until he was back home.  Go figure, wouldn’t give me a login to load.

• 3 weeks later...

You can do all hai programming via the keypad but it’s much easier using pc access. Yes control4 integrates nicely with the really expensive driver.  And I tried the old upb lights and had much better success with radiora with hai. 

Archived