C4 Forums | Control4

Composer has detected "End of Support"

I had to update my Composer HE so that I can resolve the certificate issue. As a result, I know get this error. The support person that used to remote into my system notified me that they no longer support remote clients. Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?

1. Intercom - End of Support

The Control4 Intercom Agent cannot be included in systems running OS 2.10.0 or later. You will need to connect with a ComposerPro version that matches the version of the operating system and remove the End of Support Agent.

2. Keeping->In-Wall 7" Touch Screen V2 - Incompatible Driver

We support the In-Wall 7" Touch Screen V2 currently installed in the project. However, the driver currently installed is incompatible with OS 2.10.0. In order to resolve this issue, either remove and replace the driver manually (one driver at a time) or run the migration wizard (all drivers at once). Both the OS and Composer should be at version 2.9.1 before running the migration wizard.

3. Game Room->In-Wall 7" Touch Screen V2 - Incompatible Driver

We support the In-Wall 7" Touch Screen V2 currently installed in the project. However, the driver currently installed is incompatible with OS 2.10.0. In order to resolve this issue, either remove and replace the driver manually (one driver at a time) or run the migration wizard (all drivers at once). Both the OS and Composer should be at version 2.9.1 before running the migration wizard.

4. Master Bedroom->In-Wall 7" Touch Screen V2 - Incompatible Driver

5. Pool House->Portable 7" Touch Screen V2 - Incompatible Driver

We support the Portable 7" Touch Screen V2 currently installed in the project. However, the driver currently installed is incompatible with OS 2.10.0. In order to resolve this issue, either remove and replace the driver manually (one driver at a time) or run the migration wizard (all drivers at once). Both the OS and Composer should be at version 2.9.1 before running the migration wizard.

Sounds like you need to download the latest version of composer HE that has been patched in order to connect to your controller that is on the same version.  People are saying that they only have a link to 2.10.2 from their control4.com account.   Are you on 2.91?  I'll can provide a link.  If you need remote assistance, don't hesitate to contact me by PM.  I still support my clients remotely.

Thanks - I am about to travel for the weekend so will reach out next week. I have 2.9.0 loaded and cant get it patched to work. I can get 2.9.1 or higher to work but of course is out of sync from what is loaded in the system. Looks like you will be able to take care of it. Will be in touch soon. Thanks!!

21 minutes ago, Mulligan said:

Thanks - I am about to travel for the weekend so will reach out next week. I have 2.9.0 loaded and cant get it patched to work. I can get 2.9.1 or higher to work but of course is out of sync from what is loaded in the system. Looks like you will be able to take care of it. Will be in touch soon. Thanks!!

You will definitely need an os update to at least 2.91.  Looking forward to working with you.

Archived