C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for a new local dealer - Sunderland, England

Lee_C4

Hi all, 

I had a full C4 system with KNX lighting installed less than 4 years ago from a  local dealer, total system cost was just over £25k. 

System has been running fine apart from the odd tweak needed now and then until recently when the lights appear to be 'on' on the C4 remotes but they're actually off. Annoying but I've lived with it. 

My dealer said they're too busy to come out (early summer) and have now just informed me that they no longer support c4 maintenance or carry out c4 installs as their main focus is now as a training provider. 

I live in Sunderland, North East England (don't mention football 😑). 

I'm also looking to purchase an audio set up i.e. triad matrix, amps and speakers as i new this could be added on later when budget allowed.  All zones have speaker cable that runs back to the rack so should be straight forward.  

Anyway..any recommendations would be much appreciated.  

Thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee,

I work for a C4 dealer based in Edinburgh, so not too far from you, and one of our subcontractors is a sub dealer for us and also familiar with KNX lighting etc. I'd be happy to put them in touch with you if interested and we could potentially look at a split arrangement where he deals with the programming and KNX support side of things and we can arrange the supply of all the Triad hardware etc.

If interested, please send me a PM and I can give you my direct contact details so we can discuss in more detail.

Kind Regards,

Chris Taylor

Home Control Scotland

https://homecontrolscotland.co.uk

Archived