C4 Forums | Control4

Like New 8-Zone Amp V3

remeolb

^Oh yeah? Mr. I'm going to build another new house!! I told myself after this house, this is the last new construction job I'm doing... Since you said you were going to do it again, I've been re-thinking. As long as my wife doesn't find out I'm building I could probably swing another :)

^Oh yeah? Mr. I'm going to build another new house!! I told myself after this house, this is the last new construction job I'm doing... Since you said you were going to do it again, I've been re-thinking. As long as my wife doesn't find out I'm building I could probably swing another :)

Twice now I've sworn I'd never build another house...you'll do it again.

Yep. Gotta go along with you. I did a 4 unit apt. building in NYC at the same time as my SFR in LA. All the while, I was in China, Korea, Czech Rep. watching construction on cams. No thanks. Dan is younger though- he's good for one more I guess.

Yep. Gotta go along with you. I did a 4 unit apt. building in NYC at the same time as my SFR in LA. All the while, I was in China, Korea, Czech Rep. watching construction on cams. No thanks. Dan is younger though- he's good for one more I guess.

This is the last one, just ask my wife. Promise ;)

I have an 8-Zone Amp that is technically used but barely. It even still has the protective plastic on it. Specific model is C4-16AMP3-B. Box included.

Asking $1500 plus shipping

PayPal only

I see your back online- any warranty traceability on this piece?

Yep. Gotta go along with you. I did a 4 unit apt. building in NYC at the same time as my SFR in LA. All the while' date=' I was in China, Korea, Czech Rep. watching construction on cams. No thanks. Dan is younger though- he's good for one more I guess.[/quote']

Make it a good one my friend and she'll love you longtime. Give her a nice Control4-integrated soaking tub or better yet how about that automated toilet I so love :) (with heated seat! You have no idea how many women come out of the can and grab my arm and tell me they love the heat- ooh baby!)

I have an 8-Zone Amp that is technically used but barely. It even still has the protective plastic on it. Specific model is C4-16AMP3-B. Box included.

Asking $1500 plus shipping

PayPal only

I see your back online- any warranty traceability on this piece?

I don't think any Control4 products purchased online qualify for warranty. Not sure though.

Yep. Gotta go along with you. I did a 4 unit apt. building in NYC at the same time as my SFR in LA. All the while' date=' I was in China, Korea, Czech Rep. watching construction on cams. No thanks. Dan is younger though- he's good for one more I guess.[/quote']

Make it a good one my friend and she'll love you longtime. Give her a nice Control4-integrated soaking tub or better yet how about that automated toilet I so love :) (with heated seat! You have no idea how many women come out of the can and grab my arm and tell me they love the heat- ooh baby!)

The toilet is one thing I haven't integrated.

We're not building a new house to upgrade, or to downgrade, we're in a unique opportunity where we have someone that approached us about buying our house for ALL THE MONEY, and we were also able to find a home close by that was basically framed and dried in then abandoned that we picked up for a song.

I'll keep the toilet in mind though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived