C4 Forums | Control4

Dune Max Media Player for sale

vankaren

I have a Dune Max Media Player from James@Diamond Design for sale which has been used less than 10 times. The unit is just like new. This Player has a blu ray player and a hard drive bay. I have all the original packaging and content. The reason I am selling this unit is because I had (2) Dune players and since I am installing a new HDMI Matrix switcher, I no longer need the Dune Max.

Asking price $400.00 plus shipping -SOLD

I also have this for sle:

DVP-CX777ES Silver with SDI MOD

Used - working and in good condition

$275.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking,

Felix

how does the HDMI matrix (which are you buying?) negate the need for this exactly?

My guess would be that he probably is only worried about being able to watch one movie, and with the matrix switch all sources are available to all TV's. Prior to the switch, he probably had them hooked up to two different TV's.

how does the HDMI matrix (which are you buying?) negate the need for this exactly?

Prior to me getting the hdmi switcher, I had my main theater connected via hdmi with a Denon AVP1 doing the hdmi switching of 6 sources in the main theater and the rest of the house, 5 tv rooms was all Component switching through a 8x8 Advocation Matrix switcher. Now all sources will be available to each room via hdmi. At time of my C4 installation, reliable cost effective hdmi matrix switching was not available. Snap AV HDMI Matrix Switcher via James@diamonddesign.com is bringing change to my current setup.

BTW, the Advocation Matrix switcher which is Rock solid and 2 control 4 300 will be up for sale.

Thanks for the question!

Felix

Archived