C4 Forums | Control4

4 Sight Flash Interface Issue

Hello,

Is the flash interface of 4 sight supposed to work?

I am on the latest Composer 2.X version. This has never worked right for me, 9/10 times I have to move to HTML because I get "loading" and nothing loads, once in a while it works. Not sure if issue at my end, but I see that the flash interface has been out for quite a while, so by now I would think it is polished.

Any thoughts, suggestions appreciated. The system works fine otherwise, had HC1000, now HC800 but same issue on 4 Sight flash.

Thanks!

Ok, then I will try it on my PC to see. My main computer is a Mac and it doesn't seem to work on any of 3 browsers, not sure if that could be the issue. I have latest flash. My Home PC works well.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Still having issues not being able to reliably get into the FLASH portion of the Web Navigator, HTML works fine.

Have tried different computers, browsers, modified router settings, rechecked internet speed (35 Down, 5 Up), reinstalled Flash.

Any suggestions on this?

Is it working great for everyone but me? I have rebooted controller, same problem when I had HC1000 (now HC800). I can only rarely get into the Flash portion and when it does, it frequently hangs when changing rms. I have WRVS4400N v2.

Thanks for any further input or ideas to troubleshoot.

• 3 months later...

Archived