C4 Forums | Control4

WANTED! pdu + driver 4 the uk?

Till recently we was using the 8 port Aviosys model with the extra vegetables driver, they recently have announced they have ceased the driver due to complications with the Aviosys firmware. I understand there Is a keene electronics PDU with an available driver but this unit only has two outlets.

My question is does any one know of any other PDU'S that have similar specs to the Aviosys and has a driver available for control 4 and is available in the uk?

Cheers ;)

Hey guys. We also do a driver for the PS Audio powerplay 8500. This unit will do power control and conditioning for 10 outlets with voltage, wattage & temperature feedback. Definately my choice if you are controlling equipment in a rack.

Otherwise if you're just controlling random outlet based lights and fans the aviosys is fine for on/off control.

I'm not sure who would distribute them in the UK but australia is also 240v. The CE and CTick regulatory compliance is very similar so i'm sure if it passed CTick it would pass CE. We utilise these units in alot of our jobs.

Thanks, i just checked the PS site and there is a UK dealer listed, although the product is not listed on there site. I will talk to them next week and see if they can get me one, if so ill be in touch for the driver. :D

Cheers.

Archived