C4 Forums | Control4

Control 4 vs savant quotes

It DEFINITELY helps' date=' ALOT!![/quote']

Yes, those ALOTs are very helpful... :)

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

RyanE

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for that..

Yeh sorry, just trying to help the guy..he didn't seem to be getting it..

What with that Savant salesman telling him the two systems were of comparable price and the difficulty he seemed to be having getting an appropriate Control4 dealer in his local area "and all" :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the sonos integration into the C4 system, so I can have the sonos app on my ipad as well as the C4 and use either to control it? So does that mean in the future I can buy a PLAY 3 or PLAY 5 sonos piece, just plug it into my sons room and she will have full access using the sonos app? I understand it wont be controlled with the C4 app.

YES. And YES, of course the Sonos controller software will automatically find the new Play 3

But to add in the extra Sonos gear into the EV driver later, the Control4 dealer will have to do this for you

:)

• 4 weeks later...

So just an update for everyone. Went with Control 4 with James from Diamond Design. He has been fantastic and very responsive to everything so far. I will be doing the install this week with him. I have been self installing things along the way (thermostats, light switches) and have had great help from everyone on this forum along the way. Thanks to you all for helping me make the right decision.

Archived