C4 Forums | Control4

Intercoms

I am thinking about adding an intercom to the house. I know that C4 has one. Anyone have any suggestions?

I really want one at the front door and in some rooms in the house. I am not sure if there are any that work with C4 besides them having there own. Looking for some ideas...

I am thinking about adding an intercom to the house. I know that C4 has one. Anyone have any suggestions?

I really want one at the front door and in some rooms in the house. I am not sure if there are any that work with C4 besides them having there own. Looking for some ideas...

Moboticx has a rockin door station with IP camera and is SIP enabled. You could hook it up with a grandstream voip phone for instance - not sure what you're doing for phone service.

Look at audioshare as an alternative. I believe they helped c4 engineer theirs.

tum

This is incorrect. Audioshare is a Control4 partner, and they're all-around good guys, but I don't believe they were involved in Control4's development of the intercom / doorstation functionality.

RyanE

Look at audioshare as an alternative. I believe they helped c4 engineer theirs.

tum

This is incorrect. Audioshare is a Control4 partner' date=' and they're all-around good guys, but I don't believe they were involved in Control4's development of the intercom / doorstation functionality.

RyanE[/quote']

I wonder what products of Audioshare are control4 compatible. Not a whole lot of info on their site about that other then a static image.

I don't think it's individual products *at all* that are compatible with Control4's intercom functionality.

I believe you can install AudioShare's intercom units, and then tie them into Control4. I don't think there's any cross-over between Control4's intercom stations and AudioShare's, but you'd have to ask them for details.

RyanE

Archived