C4 Forums | Control4

Alternate Tstat Programming for Staycation

turls

I have 6 zones and would like a way to bump the programming a few degrees one way or the other or maybe adjust the hours of programming or delete work time programming temporarily. This is for time when kids have the day off or maybe on vacations where we stay at home. Just doing a hold event won't cut it.

Almost like a "vacation" mode in reverse. I won't be going crazy because it is a geo system so I typically never let it get more than 2-3 degrees outside of a range.

Any suggestions for ways to accomplish this in HE?

Not seeing what that EV Driver will do for me. I still have different temperatures in different zones, and that is more of a solution if you want to tie zones/systems together at a set temp.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't have a copy of HE handy. but aren't al the capabilities you want accessible via regular programming?

For example, create a "Staycation" macro and assign it to a custom button:

* Set temperature on Tstat 1 through 6 as needed

* Set hold permanent on Tstat 1 through 6

Create a second macro / custom button to reverse above process.

If it can take the existing programming and base the new temperature off of that, this might work. What I don't want is to have to adjust two different sets of programs as I tweak temperatures throughout the zones. I'll have to look at it more. Thanks.

Archived