C4 Forums | Control4

Can't access Yale App anymore

I needed to go back and update some settings for my Yale lock earlier this week but when I attempted to load the app from my 800, it just kept processing on the splash page and never went into the app. I rebooted the 800 and later the 300 as well. I tried removing the app from the website, waited till I saw it was no longer on my app's list and installed it again.

Still no go. Was hoping someone here might have some advice?

I've got what I think is the same issue, this was after we added a lock and basically deleted everything from the project and re-added. No resolution, but I'm not sure how much my dealer has looked at it and it hasn't been that high on my priority list.

Figured since I was thinking about this again at the office today, I'd call up Yale's support ASSA ABLOY and see what they knew. Right off the bat, the guy knew what I was talking about and said he's heard about it before. But did say there was nothing they can do, that the new version of Composer was "supposed" to have fixed that. I'll check when I get home from work tonight and see what I can determine.

Archived