C4 Forums | Control4

xbmc recluse driver with raspberry pi

Has anyone tried the xbmc recluse driver with a raspberry pi running openelec and the frodo version of xbmc?  I've tried 2 drivers with my previous dealer in the past.  The older driver puts the "My Movies" icon in all the navigators but it doesn't actually play audio/video.  Neither does navigating around in XBMC's menu work either.  The newer free driver actually works with my SR-250 remote and all the navigators.  I can move around the menu and manually play audio and video.  However, the "My Movies" icon does not show up in the navigators with this driver so I have to use my remote to select the media I want to play in XBMC. This is not a bad option (since its free), but it would be impressive if the "My Movies" icon appeared in the navigators.

older driver    XBMC [DRIVER WORKS]

newer driver  XBMC.ORG (IP driver)

Recluse xbmc driver works on xbmc frodo regardless of platform. Something must be configured wrong. Has your dealer installed this driver before?

Ok, thats good to know.  I don't actually have the xbmc recluse driver and would like to try that next.  

Archived