C4 Forums | Control4

Cannot log into controller..... any thoughts?

I have a HC200 with the flaky power supply that died a week ago. got a replacement, now I canntolog into the controller. I can see the controller on my router's list of wired devices logged into the router, but I cannot add or get to the controller from composers. I have tried resetting all components to no avail.

I have yet to have that work for anything and not have to go and reset and re-Id everything in the project. I was hoping to avoind that, I dont have a day to go resetting and re-IDing everything.

Hello, Yes it is just a HC200 running my small project. everythign is working as far as the project goes, I just cannot get the controller to show up in composer 2.01 or 2.10. Controller is running 2.1. It has been 4-5 years since i have set this system up, and the C4install drive I have seems to only have the 1.8 images on it. I guess i will re-upgrade once I image it. I seem to have misplaced the how-to on the flash process though.

PS this all started when the flaky HC200 power supply failed. I have since repalced it with a revised version from C4.

Archived