C4 Forums | Control4

My Install - a year ago.

panamagixxer

We are planning on building a formal enclosure for the rack at the same time we build a bar (on the wall to the left) for upstairs - every house needs an upstairs and basement bar :D

Doing it again, I would probably move everything into the utility room in the basement except for the essentials - Wii, Xbox 360, single DVD, etc. But, it is quite and I don't notice it.

TVs? You can never have enough! I actually want to add one in the office over the summer.

• 1 year later...
Hey didn't realize you posted this! Ah the memories. This is the last install that I did before taking that stupid desk job if you remember. Ever finish the basement? The possibilites are endless down there.

Damn good install - the rack looks perfect. No - still waiting on robbing the bank to finish the basement - figure it will cost $115K with everything that I want to do. I have added the Itouch software - pretty cool - Ipod dock (sadly never use it because we use Rhapsody all the time (listening to Bloodhound Gand right now - funny stuff)) - want to add the 7" wireless touchscreen and hopefully a C4 Media Point (assuming one is coming out in the near future). Oh, upgraded to the 500 too. Love the system.

How are things going - getting out behind that desk any?

I have been waiting for that media point since I saw the prototype a year ago! I plan on getting one myself. Sadly I've moved on from Safe and Sound. I'm an Engineer up at L-3 Communications now. You know, just trying to live that American dream and afford more Control 4. I miss the job though, I still stop by often enough. I can't get the C4 out of my system though, I just had lunch with my old rep the other week. I am really excited for the coming year. Don't let anyone give you a hard time about multiple tvs, your video distribution system is absolutely perfect.

I have been waiting for that media point since I saw the prototype a year ago! I plan on getting one myself. Sadly I've moved on from Safe and Sound. I'm an Engineer up at L-3 Communications now. You know, just trying to live that American dream and afford more Control 4. I miss the job though, I still stop by often enough. I can't get the C4 out of my system though, I just had lunch with my old rep the other week. I am really excited for the coming year. Don't let anyone give you a hard time about multiple tvs, your video distribution system is absolutely perfect.

Sent you an e-mail, get a chance to look at it yet?

Archived