C4 Forums | Control4

Crazy Question, Does Anyone Have a CD Player/Changer Still In Their Rack

csmpez

My wife likes to play CDs during the holidays and I honestly didn't feel like burning them.  However, receivers won't output HDMI audio via Zone 2 and requires stereo inputs/outputs.  This is difficult since most, if not all bluray players now only have HDMI output and maybe some digital coax output.  But problem persists since digital audio input isn't converted to analog RCA out for zone 2 and for hook ups to the Control4 16 channel 8 zone matrix amp.

I told her to just listen to Pandora or TuneIn, but... you know how wives are? ;)

Scott

My wife is a little technology fearful. If we still had MS DOS 3.1 she'd be okay with that.

And she would be missing out! I Mt took my wife keeping a paper calendar and her iPhone Cal for a few months to prove that the phone was better

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

And she would be missing out! I Mt took my wife keeping a paper calendar and her iPhone Cal for a few months to prove that the phone was better

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

My wife is the same way.  She still carries a pocket calendar in her purse where she keeps track of appts, notes, phone numbers, birthdays, etc.  I keep telling her that the smart phone she carries (Samsung Galaxy) has a calendar and notepad.  She only uses it as a phone (barely takes pics/video with it).  I could save a good amount of money if she would just go back to a dumb phone. haha! 

Archived