C4 Forums | Control4

LimitelessLED

badjesus

Hmm. What bugs me about the limiteless is it's limited (pun intended) info..

I see no Lumens info, no xxxxK info, wattage is parse (9W for dual white is found only by looking at the 6W small version?).

Also not seeing 1/10 of the price, though it is considerably less nonetheless.

Not sure how long they've been around but at the 4th version of their bridge already?

Also very limited options.

None the less, something to keep an eye on for sure.

These are all good points, as usual.... but... at least it is an option for now :) Limited or not, minor issues or not, I am in.

FYI, I bough three 9w bulbs from the same seller, put them together in the same chandelier-like fixture that use 3 bulbs, and none of the bulb puts the same amount of light, it's clearly distinguishable.

My experience is that the 9w bulb light output is somewhat the same as a 40w incandescent bulb. Don't go with the 6w expect for a table lamp used for ambient light only.

While Jackstone has been awfully transparent, you'll notice that those bulbs don't put nearly the lumens you need for anything that is remotely useful.  I just can't see anything to compete with the HUE and LUX lighting.  Even those can amp up their lumens, but they are decently designed. 

Love the DMX driver Jackstone! 

If some of you guys have given a try to the Mi-Light driver, please give us some feedback how it worked.

As from my experience, I have done three Mi-Light setup to test the product and only two worked correctly, the last one refused to work stable and I don't know why... I suspect some RF interference that I was not able to solve by moving the Wi-Fi bridge elsewhere...

Archived