C4 Forums | Control4

Music Bridge not working

dmccor1

There are four lights on the front of the music bridge. The power, airplay, DLNA, and Bluetooth. I had to unplug it the other day, and when I plugged it back in the Airplay and DLNA lights blink constantly. I can ping it from a PC, but Composer sees it as Offline. Has anyone here on this post seen such behavior, and hopefully point me in the right direction for maybe a solution. If it turns out to be a brick, can someone here tell me what would be a good replacement device that works with Control4 that will allow me to play Music from My IPhone to my audio zones. Thanks for your help.

That is usually an indication of being stuck in updating. Your/a Delaer should be able to walk through recovery with tech support.

Remember there is 2 years of warranty on them, so brick may just get replaced.

Alternative ususally means Sonos, though if you care little for any form of feedback an airport express can do the trick.

Thank you Cy for your quick response. But my dealer must be busy and is not returning calls at this time. It sounds as if you may be somewhat familiar with this problem. If it is as simple as a walkthrough, can you tell me the steps, and I will certainly give it a try when I get home, I aint scared.

thanks a bunch.

Archived