C4 Forums | Control4

Music Menu Options

I am an owner that is currently running v1.3.2 and I have a copy of HE.

My question is regarding the (sub) menu options that appear under our "Music" option off of the main C4 blue screen on our TV. We had some programming done a few weeks ago but I'm hoping (if possible) I can fix the issue myself using HE and would appreciate any help in doing so.

Here's the issue: we had a Wii installed, along with an icon under our "Videos" option called "Wii" ... all of which work fine. However, we just noticed that all of our old browse options under our "Music" are gone and in their place we only have a single option called "Wii". In other words, there's a duplicate "Wii" option under Music.

Not sure if it matters, but I can browse music just fine under the "Music" option on our handheld so it does appear to be specific to the main C4 blue screen.

How can I remove the "Wii" option under Music and replace it with the "Browse Libary" options that should be there?

Thanks.

I see the Navigator for the room in question but my "Digital Audio" device is not listed.

How can I get "Digital Audio" to appear as a device for the room? Am I allowed to add devices to a room with HE?

FYI - "Digital Audio" also doesn't appear under "Available Audio Sources" list box on the "Audio Video Devices" tab. It does, however, appear for other rooms that are functioning correctly.

It sounds like maybe the binding for digital audio to get to that room was removed by your dealer when they added the Wii.

Did you have enough inputs into the receiver / TV / whatever is the audio endpoint of the room to have both the audio and the Wii?

RyanE

Sorry guys ... I ASSuMEd that my handheld's Music button contained the music but I've (now) clicked all the way through the menus and they all show "Empty". So I actually have no Digital Audio from either the C4 main screen or the handheld, which contradicts my original post.

Obviously, I should just contact my dealer to have them re-add the correct Digital Audio bindings and remove the extraneous Wii option.

I do, however, appreciate the feedback.

Archived