C4 Forums | Control4

Blue Iris Help

I'm using some daluha (spelling?) ip cameras with Blue Iris.  My dealer installed the blue iris driver for 1 camera and it was working fine.

We then added another camera and now neither are working in the navigators, control4 for pc, or ipad/iPhone.  I can log in with login credentials I set in composer in a computer browser and it sees the cameras.  I have the latest version of blue iris.  I have checked and rechecked settings and cant find anything wrong.    Double clicking on the driver it just has an error saying cant connect to remote server.

Anyone experience this?

• 4 weeks later...

I saw you noted that blue iris change the way they handle H264 streams.. recently some of my cameras are showing a corrupted image in blue iris, but show fine directly on the cameras..

I have emailed blue iris support about it, but I was just curious if this was the reason

That is likely a different issue, the H264 stream I am referring to is provided from the Bi server to the C4 interfaces.   The corrupted image that you are referring to is likely the H264 from the camera to the BI software.  I would check the frame-rate on the camera itself, as well as what BI has the frame-rate at... Out of curiosity what cameras are you using?

8 minutes ago, Audio Obsessions said:

That is likely a different issue, the H264 stream I am referring to is provided from the Bi server to the C4 interfaces.   The corrupted image that you are referring to is likely the H264 from the camera to the BI software.  I would check the frame-rate on the camera itself, as well as what BI has the frame-rate at... Out of curiosity what cameras are you using?

Reolink RLC-420 .. only they have been having issues lately

Wow the camera certainly is priced right....   I haven't worked with one of these yet,  perhaps there are ways to configure its stream that may work better for you.  That is what I typically find.  I would take a look on the ip camera forums, they are very useful:

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/

http://www.cam-it.org/

Update this thread if you figure it out, for others.  I am happy to look at some point, but a full plate today :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
53 minutes ago, Bruno Cruz said:

Same problem here, but with a different pair of cameras (intelbras). Where did you turn off hardware decoding?

Click on Camera Properties (right click on the camera feed)

Click Video

towards the bottom middle, the option for hardware decoding is there

Hi StroTek LLC,

Thanks for the help. After reading your post and a few others I realized that I'm doing something wrong. I've just added the driver to my project, but I don't have Blue Iris software running anywhere else on my network. So, I'm trying to get Blue Iris software inside a docker container.

Archived