C4 Forums | Control4

How to select radio stations from Favorites on Denon AVR

Hi guys,

as title states, how do i select radio stations from Favorites on Denon AVR.

There is a Favorites proxy in driver but when i select it under Listen it does not open favorites menu on Denon.

Also is there any way to program those stations ?

I'm asking because when listening Denons internet radio i can watch some other hdmi source, i cant do it with hc250 TuneIn and before asking its a customer request.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Thx

I have never had any luck using any "smart" features of the AVR's of any brand. Personally i would stay away if it all possible.

As far as i know selecting these will bring up the on screen display of the unit and you will have to select what you want. Then trying to select a video source will be even more difficult as C4 will want to change the video and audio path to the same source.

Hopefully someone else will have insight on this and i may learn a thing or two.

In the rare occasion someone wants audio in the room with video i will through a sonos speaker at it.

It was a AVR issue, when i hard power cycled it than the favorites menu worked fine. On Denon you can watch different hdmi inputs on CD, USB, Ipad, Internet and Am Fm audio sources. I even managed to make a macro that for instance switches video overlay on/off while listening internet radio. It really is silly to use Sonos or extra amp just to play music in same room which is powered by that avr.

Sent from my LG G2

dont buy extra equipment to run audio likely will have a c4 controller nearby to drive it. just never had any one really want video, with music running on a regular basis. neat feature. separate audio and video distribution an easy fix however

Archived