C4 Forums | Control4

CD Ripping, Best Format?

Thanks Alan. concerning the the composer ME 1.7.4, I just spoke to my Dealer today and he told me to download at my C4 account website. I looked, but only composer ME 1.7.3. I have also search for it but no result or success on upgrading to Comp. ME 1.7.4. Is there a link anyone can send me? thanks.

regarding the Movie repping, My dealer also discussed all the options I have; from Fusion, c4 media player + HDD w/ ripped movies, kaleidescape and Blu Ray payers with Netflix, sony 777es and many others. Considering all these options i think my best bet is the blu ray player w/ Netflix subscription since it is cost effective and less time consuming. or the next on the list is C4 media player and HDD with a ripped movies which is a reasonable price but more time consuming since i'm not that savvy with the ripping part.

what do you guys think? is any body using Blu ray players w/ Netflix subscription? than a lot for all your help out there.

Check your other thread for the link to Composer ME 1.7.4.36. I can guarantee that isn't the reason why your music isn't playing though. ComposerME isn't what plays back your music. If your music was playing before the upgrade and isn't playing after, you've got a seperate issue from ComposerME.

Thanks for your inputs. everything was fine, but for some reason something went wrong. not sure, it could my part.

I guess will go with the samsung. that what my dealer suggested.

Do you know when 2.0 supposed to com out? my dealer is not sure when.

Archived