C4 Forums | Control4

7 Inch Screen Feedback

Hi,

I remember on a few past threads folks were asking if anyone had a new 7 inch touch screen and what they thought.

I just installed one and LOVE it. It puts the 4 inch screens to shame, especially when using Rhapsody!

I only have positive things to say about it so far. I especially like that there is no "wheel" taking up room anymore. Anyone considering buying it, I would totally recommend it.

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

I remember on a few past threads folks were asking if anyone had a new 7 inch touch screen and what they thought.

I just installed one and LOVE it. It puts the 4 inch screens to shame, especially when using Rhapsody!

I only have positive things to say about it so far. I especially like that there is no "wheel" taking up room anymore. Anyone considering buying it, I would totally recommend it.

Thanks

Dave

congrats. in-wall or standalone? The real comparison is between the 7" and the 10.5" panel though, the MTS is really on it's own class/size.

Hi,

In wall (I think that is all they have right now)? I've never seen the 10 inch screen, maybe that is even better...but I do love the 7 inch screen!

Good to know, thanks. The 7 standalone is now available as well but no one has reported on it yet.

The wi-fi 7" handheld is not available as of yet.

Here's what the announcement says on the subject: "The Control4 7-inch Portable Touch Screen is priced at $1,495 retail for the US Market and is expected to ship by the end of the year."

RyanE

Archived