C4 Forums | Control4

sr-250 keys are backwards

C4Newbie

I've read about this problem before but mine keeps coming back after the dealer fixes it. They've sent different engineers with different versions of Composer Pro so I'm guessing one of the guys keeps switching it back by mistake. They claim it's not them.

What is the specific issue and how can I tell them to make sure it doesn't happen again. What needs to be done in Composer Pro? Is it a driver problem or something?

Yes this was definitely a problem with a version of the software. I thought the problem was solved, and your hypothesis about a certain bad version on a laptop is likely true.

I would bring this up to the dealer, and make sure that anyone that comes onsite has the latest version of 1.6 composer on their laptop. Especially if they are removing and re-adding the remotes into the system.

0 and 5. It's a known problem and might be a driver issue I think.

It is 100% a driver issue - it was a BETA driver that was only found to cause this during the beta test cycle. If you have this error - then call your dealer and have him come out and fix it ASAP - as there is nothing you can do.

Archived