C4 Forums | Control4

Honeywell Vista 15 integration - 4232CBM - Fault Issues

A couple of jobs recently with a similar issue. We install a honeywell vista 15 and integrate with control4 through 4232CBM. Seems to be working fine. I can arm and disarm just fine and I see the *disarmed ready* and NOT READY statuses when appropriate. However, in a couple of recent instances, the zones are not reporting correctly. It will show zone 15 open. I'll go close 15, and it won't update as closed in the zone list. It will show the keypad status line correctly (so I can arm and disarm), but it shows a faulted zone. Any ideas?

I've also got another house where everything looks great in composer. Everything is talking. However, the 10" c4 touchscreen in the kitchen (only touchscreen) and the apps aren't responding to the security. I can arm the system from the keypad and it doesn't show up as armed on the touchscreen or in the apps. and vice versa. Or if it does show the correct status - it is delayed by several seconds. This particular touchscreen is on wireless instead of POE. 

21 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

are you using the latest driver? did all the zone names import properly?

Yes, latest driver. The zones did import correctly as far as I can tell. This most recent house, the names didnt come over because they were not programmed in the panel. They don't have an alphanumeric keypad at this home. But I got all the correct zones (even the few wireless ones) and they show as door, window, and motion correctly.

58 minutes ago, mstafford388 said:

Is it the wireless zones that are not showing properly?  those don't report the same way as wired zones.

I had the same thought. So I tried a slider door and it wasn't reporting accurately either. In the zone list that is. Under the keypad status line in the app interface it shows correct immediately. When I open the door it shows NOT READY and when I close it, it shows READY. The zone just doesnt update.

Archived