C4 Forums | Control4

Speaker Points

LBW

Hi.  So i have 2 speaker points where the programming was removed by accident.

I have attached screenshots of one in the powder room.

The speaker point for the room is now visible in the zones menu.  (before it wasn't)

What is not working is that when I go to the room with the speaker point and try to listen all I see is zones and now playing.  All the other variable are not here. (see attached)

What do I need to do to get them back?

L

Screenshot 2017-10-15 12.36.35.png

Screenshot 2017-10-15 12.36.30.png

Screenshot 2017-10-15 12.42.45.png

So while you are on a role, the only other problem I have been having is trying to get a button programmed for a press and hold, dimm up and down to an advanced lighting scene.  What I am doing with binding the scene is not worlking and I am wondering id the dimmers in the house whcih are from 2012 are the problem?

Any thoughts??

59 minutes ago, LBW said:

So while you are on a role, the only other problem I have been having is trying to get a button programmed for a press and hold, dimm up and down to an advanced lighting scene.  What I am doing with binding the scene is not worlking and I am wondering id the dimmers in the house whcih are from 2012 are the problem?

Any thoughts??

so it depends on the buttons that you are binding to the scene and you need to be sure none of the lights are exclude from scene ramping. if one button you need to bind to a toggle and press and hold the button. if two buttons bind to bottom and top on a scene and press and hold the way you want.

also for your amps you maybe lossing out on the new advanced audio mode using the speaker points if they can be ran in local amp mode and fed from an audio matrix it might be beneficial to you.

Archived