C4 Forums | Control4

Problem with WMB and SP on 2.10

I have a WMB connected from the stereo out to the input of a SP. Setup uses a HC250. Until 2.9 everything worked fine. Since upgrade to 2.10 I'm unable to hear any streaming coming from the WMB. Only when local Amp is checked does audio come out (only on local SP). Properties show WMB is receiving streaming information from source without issues. Any help appreciated since I'm at a lost.

Better off running the WMB output to the audio input on the HC250.  The audio would then be digitized and available for streaming to the Speakerpoint (not in local amp mode).

Is that what you're trying to negate?  Taking the speakerpoint out of local amp mode?

Thanks for the response. The WMB is far from the HC250, thats why I use the SP to connect the audio output to the system. Until 2.9 It worked fine. Could stream the WMB to any other SP in the setup. Now I cannot. Only the connected SP when configured in local amp mode can reproduce sound. So my guess the problem is in the HC250. Something changed on 2.10 and I need a workaround.

Archived